Sabbatical blessings chapter 7: Next stop, Mozambique, in fullness and purity

May 2013
 
In every update I write, I ask God what I can share to bless you, apart from just asking for prayer for myself.

I share these statements with you, as significant quotes in my ongoing conversation with God since returning from the US.

“Now is the time to show faith, before a promise comes to pass.
When it has already happened, the window of opportunity to show faith would have closed. Don’t miss your season to show faith. It won’t come back again.”

“I value and honor the free will I gave my children. I allow mature sons and daughters to choose what they want.
So when you ask if something is my will, I can only say, it depends on the free choice of my children.”

“Laugh at your trials and challenges. I laugh at my enemies from Heaven (Psalm 2)”

I leave for Johannesburg in the early morning of 28th May and reach Pemba, Mozambique the next day.

I am keeping my prayer request very simple for this trip. All I ask is that you enforce Christ’s victory in my life.

Just release these two words over me: fullness and purity.

Specifically, please decree and declare a zone of protection over all of me, day and night. Boundaries that cannot be breached.  A reward that cannot be stolen. Experiences that cannot be defiled.

Comments

Popular Posts