Dreaming God's dreams

Two nights ago, I had a dream which made my heart explode with joy.

I was in an empty room that resembled the hall of my house, except it was much bigger. There were about ten people seated in two rows of chairs facing one another. Bill Johnson (!!!) was present, leading what felt like a workshop. He said, “Now lift up your hands and pray for the person opposite you.”

I did, and prayed in my heart, “He loves you.”

Immediately, the African-American (!!!) woman opposite me leaps from her chair, takes two steps with her walker – while I watch absolutely transfixed, holding my breath – and then she flings the walker high into the air as healing comes upon her!

I bolt from my seat, run to her, hug her and we start laughing and crying together in absolute joy. We skip all around the room in ecstasy. I say, this time out loud, “He loves you!” She looks at me and says, “Yes, I was about to ask you what you prayed!”

On and on we skip and hop and dance across the hall with wild abandon. Then, in the last scene, in a close-up shot, with the light from the window illuminating my face, I look up and say with all the conviction in my heart, “I break the curse of arthritis over your family F-O-R-E-V-E-R.”

And I woke up, breathless, my heart bursting with exceeding joy...

Comments

Popular Posts